This is continuation of the Finish Najib series, Part 2. Part 1.
To finish Najib, finish off all his scaffolding props.
Anwar Ibrahim and Pakatan Rakyat are the only reasons PAS is so gungho today. Invariably, the two had strengthened PAS which, in its turn, had strengthened the hand of Najib Razak. Without Umno doing a thing, the MO1 Thief has gotten 30-odd more seats in safety margin and, therefore, a political and electoral lifeline.
Najib’s fixed deposit is no more guaranteed from Sarawak or Sabah. It is PAS.
Zaid Ibrahim (above) has a valid point about Kelantan. There are two problems in his argument.
- (a) Why stop at Kelantan?
- (b) If Najib is the ultimate target, why limit the target mainly to Umno. Is PAS invincible, Allah or no Allah? Are Malays in Kelantan so stupid as not to see the betrayal by and, hence, immorality of PAS? Or 1MDB?
On the other hand, consider the following:
- Fact: PAS is Najib’s fixed deposit today and in the future, fallout or no fallout from BN and/or Umno. He will not let PAS go, at whatever the dedak cost.
- Fact: Another coalition with PAS seriously risk another betrayal while PAS still uses one of its vice-presidents as an opposition camouflage, saying bad things about Umno every now and then.
- Fact: PAS has failed Kelantan for 30-40 years, from poverty to freedom issues.
- Fact: The next GE is the last chance. Failing that, every Opposition political party close shop.
- Fact: Up and down the country, Amanah v PAS immediately clears the seat distribution issue and leaves wide open for Bersatu v Umno, all one on one. No wasteful seat negotiations are necessary, just follow the old pattern.
The opposition coalition already has a foot in the door in Kelantan. Why be satisfied with just a couple of seats there? In pure Malay seats, Amanah v PAS would be difficult, of course, but neither Amanah nor Bersatu has anything to lose and all to gain. The Chinese will help finance your campaign: our badminton players got 200K more from Najib.
Drive out those Salafist ulamas from Kelantan to Kedah and Selangor back into the Arabian Dead Sea where they come from. PAS is easier than Umno to finish off but only if the two are made synonymous because they are. Finish PAS, finish off Najib: a fixed deposit asset is switched around to become his liability.
The road to Putrajaya is not straight. Go north then come back down. In the river, water always win over solid rock. Always.
China and 1MDB
China’s Ambassador Huang Huikang (黄惠康 below) explain the involvement of two Chinese companies into Bandar Malaysia and Edra, both former companies of 1MDB. It is dated stuff. He however says nothing about KTM’s East Rail Link, and if there was such a contract tied to the bailout of a USD6-7 bn portion of 1MDB’s total debts, that portion to IPIC. Sarawak Report has so far offer no further information nor verification into the deal that was information obtained, it said, from a leak of documents a month or so ago.
感谢 祖国支持华 桥教育
Pity that man, how he struggles to bring out his thoughts in English and still keep them accurate.